sábado, 7 de abril de 2007

YOU LEARN - ALANIS MORISSETE

I recommend getting your heart trampled on to anyone
I recommend walking around naked in your living room
Swallow it down (what a jagged litlle pill)
It feels so good (swimming in your stomach)
Wait until the dusts settles

Chorus

You live you learn
You love you learn
You cry you learn
You lose you learn
You bleed you learn
You scream you learn

I recommend bitting off more tham you can chew to anyone
I certainly do
I recommend sticking your foot in your mouth at any time
Fell free
Throw it down (the caution blocks you form the wind)
Hold it up (to the rays)
You wait and see when the somke clears

Chorus

Wear it out (the way a three-yars-old would do)
Melt it down (you're gonna have to eventually anyway)
The fire trucks are coming up around the bend

Chorus

You grieve you learn
You choke you learn
You laugh you learn
You choose you learn
You pray you learn
You ask you learn
You live you learn

Nenhum comentário: